Lazard offers an unparalleled opportunity to work as part of small deal teams on a wide range of services, including: general financial advice, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, special committee assignments, corporate preparedness & takeover defense, corporate restructurings, strategic partnerships/joint ventures, advice on capital structure, private placements and underwritings.
Day-to-day activities of a Vice President include managing deal processes, interacting with senior decision makers at our clients as well as bankers throughout the firm globally, creating and preparing presentations, financial analysis and providing guidance to and supervising Associates and Analysts, among other activities. Travel is often required as part of projects, including internationally.
• 3+ years of experience in energy investment banking; relevant experience in strategic advisory, including mergers and acquisitions is preferable
• Strong client and presentation skills
• Comfort operating in a fast-paced environment that values initiative, creativity, maturity, and poise
• Strong quantitative background and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to multi-task
• Exceptional level of focus on work quality and attention to detail
• Motivation to work as a team player and contribute to / foster a constructive and positive team culture