Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all on one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role
We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience at each stage of the conversation by lending genuine insight into our culture, mission and challenges. We represent Robinhood values: no job is beneath you, you’re tech driven, and you ask for forgiveness instead of permission.
We’re looking for a University Recruiter with a growth mindset and a passion for our mission to build and implement recruiting strategies that will allow us to attract and retaining exceptional early career talent.
As a University Recruiter you’ll:
- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle for your candidates, ensuring a world-class experience end-to-end.
- Design and implement our university program strategies to build Robinhood’s brand and reputation across various campuses
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for university roles
- Organize and execute various campus recruiting events throughout the year
- Build relationships and drive initiatives with external and internal stakeholders
Some things we consider critical to being a University Recruiter:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of full-cycle university recruiting experience
- Flexible and positive team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel as needed, especially during peak seasons of the campus recruiting cycle
- Passion for Robinhood’s mission
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.