- Loyens & Loeff offers you a challenging position in which you are trained and you develop into an experienced tax compliance advisor. You are part of a team of about 350 tax specialists. As a tax compliance specialist you are the final piece of tax advice, but also the starting point for new advice.
- The activities consist mainly of drafting (complex) corporate income tax returns and drawing up the reporting accompanying the tax return with special attention points. You also assist clients in determining the tax position in the annual accounts (tax accounting).
- You are also responsible for contact with clients and the tax authorities.
You come to work within one of our practice groups, namely:
- Corporate Tax Services (including Tax Litigation);
- Family Owned Business & Private Wealth;
- International Tax Services (including M & A, Transfer Pricing and Energy);
- Investment Management;
- Employment & Benefits;
- Indirect Tax.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs