We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven’t stopped there. We’re empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
Were looking for an experienced Sourcing Manager to lead our team of inbound and outbound Technical Sourcers. Youll shape the growth and impact of our sourcing strategy and motivate the team to engage with talent in new and creative ways. Youll collaborate with recruiting partners, hiring managers, people analytics, and operations to build a best-in-class team.
- Manage a team of inbound and outbound Technical Sourcers and develop a program that continues to strengthen and grow the teams sourcing and recruiting skills
- Train, onboard, and continuously develop Sourcers career growth
- Collaborate with People team partners to build talent pipelines through referral generation, sourcing campaigns, talent branding efforts, and other creative channels
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sourcing tools such as Linkedin Recruiter, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques, and identify new tools to optimize the teams productivity
- Utilize data and metrics to continuously improve our sourcing strategy and approach and analyze the teams impact
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Recruiters and Hiring teams
- 5+ years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience, including at least 1 year of management experience, preferably in technical recruiting
- A passion for people development and a track record of coaching and motivating high performing teams
- A data-driven approach to decision-making that leads to increased operational efficiency and effectiveness
- A thorough understanding of the technical industry and recruiting landscape, challenges and opportunities
- Developed and maintained multiple sourcing and recruiting strategies resulting in the engagement of passive technical candidates
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, sense of team, and a desire to learn
- A growth mindset and proven ability to think of creative solutions