Cloudvirga is seeking a Talent Partner (Recruiter) to join our growing team in Orange County! As a Talent Partner, you will be responsible for attracting, sourcing, and hiring the talent that will lead us to achieve our ambitious goals. You will act as an evangelist for our culture, values, and growth-centric environment! Sound like you? Please keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with hiring managers and department heads to manage and optimize the entire recruiting process – attracting to evaluating to closing.
- Work with the Lead Talent Partner to define, develop, and execute our recruitment strategy; sourcing, employer branding, and networking – all through a data driven lens.
- Implement interview training, recruiting process optimization, new tools and software.
- Source and engage highly skilled (passive) talent within a highly competitive landscape.
- Participate in networking events, career fairs, and surface opportunities to host industry relevant events at our BEAUTIFUL new office at the coveted UCI Research Park.
- Measure, make changes, repeat. 🙂
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least 5 years of experience in full-cycle, in-house recruiting for a combination of technical and non-technical roles (this is a non-negotiable)
- Built and implemented new processes and tools for a seamless, effective recruiting process
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Worked in ambiguous environments and is able to drive projects to completion
- A successful track record of sourcing passive candidates and filling individual contributor and senior level roles
- Experience hiring for diverse skill sets in highly competitive environments
- Knowledge of various recruiting tools and applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse)
- Flexibility in your ability to hire for a broad variety of specialized skills will be key: You will support multiple functional areas and juggle multiple hiring priorities at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
Where You’ll Work:
Cloudvirga is a FinTech startup that is disrupting the lending industry with an intelligent consumer point of sale platform and tackling the home loan process while creating a better experience for consumers, reducing loan costs, time to close and the hassle of multiple touch points. Our employees work in a vibrant, open and collaborative space. We encourage our employees to be innovative and we empower our teams to deliver creative solutions to automate the trillion-dollar home loan market. Having been adopted by several top lenders in the country, Cloudvirga is one of the fastest growing companies in this space.
We offer all full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive base salaries, bonuses, equity, and affordable health coverage with company contributions.