MarketFactory is a financial technology company that provides software-as-a-service to currency markets. Our platforms power currency trading that seamlessly connects to 80+ FX venues, delivers ultra-low latency, improves time to market and enables risk monitoring. Currently, MarketFactory partners with over 100 banks, funds, brokers and ECNs/exchanges. MarketFactory has offices in New York City and London.
- Lead the recruiting strategy and process from sourcing candidates through delivering offer packages (recruiting will be 50% of this role)
- Partner with the management team to run all key people processes (performance management, compensation, training & development programs, etc).
- Run & execute end to end onboarding and offboarding processes
- Ensure a happy workforce, free to focus on what they do best, through providing any needed People & Culture support to your group, such as swift and effective resolutions to questions and issues.
- Roll out processes including performance management, compensation planning, benefits and perks, employee feedback, retention, key employee metrics and more.
- Coach employees to assist them in their development, career planning and resolving challenges.
- Build compliance into all we do, including maintaining in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, and reducing legal risks.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of all employee programs and training sessions
- Assist employees with general questions about benefits, perks, payroll, etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of people/HR and recruiting experience
- 5 years of recruiting sourcing experience
- PHR certification or in progress preferred
- Previous experience working for a start-up company or technology company
- Solutions-driven. You believe there’s a way you can solve any challenge. You understand and are energized by the impact of ensuring employee needs are constantly met. You take pride in delivering timely and thorough service and outstanding follow-up.
- Integrity. You understand how to handle confidential information and sensitive issues.
- Agile. You’re an expert multi-tasker, independently prioritizing and ensuring all needs are met. You keep calm even when there’s a lot to do.
- Talented. You are a true strategist and have superior verbal and written communication skills, representing us well in all you do.
- Empathetic and engaging. You connect well with employees and understand their needs. You have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Experience with ATS, JazzHR
- Experience with HRIS, BambooHR
- Type 80 to 90 words per minute
- Fintech, trading, or financial services experience
Please DO NOT apply if you have more than 5 years experience or do not have experience working for a start-up or technology company.