We are currently sourcing for Staff Accountant position with an excellent company in the Philadelphia area. This a dynamic company with many avenues for growth. It is a collaborative atmosphere that is growing quickly and needs to add additional bright, motivated individuals to their team. They are looking to hire immediately and will consider candidates with varying levels of experience.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities are included but not limited to:
- Maintain financial reports, records and general ledgers
- Prepare and analyze budgets
- Perform general bookkeeping
- Gather and analyze data to answer questions and guide financial decision making
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field strongly preferred, but not required
- Strong Microsoft Excel abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, strong communication skills, and a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
If this is an opportunity that interests you, click the apply button below right away!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers – which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, with 14 offices and counting, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.