- Socure’s ID+ provides a real-time predictive analytics platform that combines the newest forms of machine learning and artificial intelligence with digital, offline and social identity data to deliver the most accurate and robust KYC, identity verification and fraud risk prediction solution in the market.
- Socure deploys its advanced identity verification robot across email, phone, online/social, address, IP, physical documents and traditional offline proprietary predictors to help clients better assess identity risk and substantially increase acceptance, reduce fraud losses, and optimize manual review/step-up authentication for transactions and applications in the digital world.
- The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator who is highly motivated, passionate, and driven by the challenges of advancing a sales team, increasing sales, and meeting/exceeding goals and objectives. As a Senior Sales Executive, you will build upon the existing successes of Socure and close on new commercial agreements for our ID+ solutions.
- Prospect and develop new strategic sales opportunities within mid-market to enterprise level clients
- Manage and complete the end-to-end complex sales-cycle; working directly with C-level and VP-level client executives to understand identity, fraud, and KYC priorities and the strategic initiatives in motion to solve for them
- Deliver on all administrative forecast sales activity and pipeline management processes, accurately updating deals and revenue opportunities in a timely fashion according to the sales team policies and best practices
- Partner with various teams across Sales/Customer Success, Product, Data Science, and executive leadership to deliver solutions to Socure’s clients and prospects
- Personally accountable for individual sales call activity, pipeline development and management, and overall revenue performance
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years experience of achieving quota carrying highly analytical, statistical and data science driven products
- Track record of success in closing complex multi-year deals within top tier financial services and/or e-commerce industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth start-up environment
- High degree of perseverance and ability to think critically for solving customer problems across the client life-cycle
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the need, components and deployment requirements of fraud models.
- Familiarity with decision/rules engines a plus
- Travel: For Sales or training meetings as required; <40% Annually
Our benefits package is designed to reward individual execution and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. That is why we offer a highly competitive package which comprises:
- Competitive base salary
- Aggressive bonus and commission plan
- Incentive Stock Options
- Insurance stipend
- Phone stipend
- Travel expenses