- Develop quantitative/analytic models and applications in support of market risk assessment and regulatory capital calculation.
- Provide developmental evidence on statistical assumptions of risk and stress testing models.
- Work with model stakeholders on defining model enhancements/changes, performing testing and impact analysis, and conduct ongoing review and analysis.
- Preparation of developmental evidence and document to support internal and external inquiries.
- Partner with various internal groups including Capital, Risk, Technology and Model Risk Management to provide model transparency and enhancing analytics capability.
- PhD degree in quantitative fields such as statistics, financial engineering, physics, mathematics, computer science, etc.
- 5 to 10 year experience in the finical industry as a quant developer/modeler.
- In depth knowledge of statistical methods and data mining techniques.
- Solid understanding of derivatives pricing.
- In depth understanding of Value at Risk and statistical estimation methods.
- Advanced programming skills in Python and R.
- Effective thinking skills to, independently and proactively, identify/suggest/resolve issues.
- Ability to lead projects executions and work with other members of the quant-developer team.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and collaboration skills.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs