Ripple is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the Audience Marketing team. You will be in charge of building and executing a plan to educate and activate influential thought leaders within the blockchain and financial services industries.
As a strategic priority, you will be responsible for leading one of the company’s most visible programs in collaboration with key leaders across the organization. An ideal candidate has global experience building professional communities, executing education programs for senior executives and activating a network of brand evangelists.
Your experience speaks for itself. You have proven that you can understand a complex market, build trusted relationships and curate a network of leaders in a fast-paced company. You’ve mastered how to proactively drive and participate in multiple work streams simultaneously in order to execute a robust program; in fact, you make this look easy.
You have championed big ideas and executed them flawlessly. You are creative with resources and energized by pushing the boundaries. No job is too big or small for you. And you never settle for the status quo.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify, build and activate a global network of Ripple evangelists who are influential in the space.
- Own and manage initiatives to educate this group about Ripple’s value proposition and timely market dynamics.
- Lead the agenda and all planning for Ripple’s customer advisory board meetings.
- Drive the annual Blockchain Innovator Awards program.
- Be the expert in this emerging space with a deep knowledge of the technology, use cases and global players.
- Partner and establish excellent working relationships with key partners in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Business Development, Product and Global Operations.
- Track and share results regularly with Leadership.
- Interact directly with Ripple’s leaders, top tier customers and industry influencers.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of marketing experience delivering a successful education program for a B2B company (technology and/or financial services experience preferred).
- Well-read and passionate about blockchain and cryptocurrencies with a high degree of intellectual horsepower.
- Global experience required; ability to speak multiple languages a plus.
- A background in building customer communities; with a passion for networking.
- Goal-oriented, creative and thrive under pressure.
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, energetic and relentless in the pursuit of moving the needle.
- A team player and excellent at collaborating with many contributors.
- Inspire people who work with you to up their game. Anyone who’s worked with you attests to the fact that you’re outstanding to work with and we must hire you.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day.
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits.
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs.
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it.
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District.
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks.
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney, Ripple has more than 200 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.