Why Work For Credit Acceptance?
Credit Acceptance is a rapidly-expanding company with extensive growth opportunities. We are proud to say, for the 5th year in a row, we have been named one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our team members and culture create a positive workplace that drives us to succeed, making Credit Acceptance one of the largest used car finance companies nationally.
We offer a great work environment, awesome team members, competitive benefits, progressive career opportunities, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.
Credit Acceptance offers team members:
• Extensive growth opportunities as demonstrated by our track record of promoting internally
• An atmosphere that is collaborative, challenging, and filled with forward thinking team members
• Ongoing business training and career development opportunities
• Strong work-life balance with generous PTO beginning on day 1
• Competitive market-based salary with quarterly profit sharing and annual merit bonuses
• Excellent benefits package that includes 401(K) match, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical/dental/vision along with additional benefits that make us a great place to work
We are hiring a Credit Reporting Sr. Manager or Director within our Compliance Department
• Relocation assistance offered
• Level of role to be determined upon specific industry and leadership experience
Responsibilities in your area will include:
• Lead team members who are responsible for receiving, investigating and responding to credit reporting and identity theft complaints received by the Company
• Set Clear Expectations and continually reinforce those expectations to ensure all team members clear on their role
• Create the Right Environment within the department by building trust and credibility at all levels and supporting organizational change
• Train your Team to improve performance. This includes identifying when and how to use training and delivering it in an effective manner to the supervisors
• Manage Performance by providing performance feedback, tracking your team member’s progress against their expectations, and providing ongoing coaching to improve performance
• Directly affect your team to drive top performance. You will do this by:
o Ensuring your team consists of the Right People and the Right Number of People
o Setting and enforcing Clear Expectations for your team
o Creating and maintaining the Right Work Environment
o Monitoring and evaluating team performance
o Continuously coaching the team on effective investigation and assessment techniques
o Effectively communicating so that all team members are abreast of current state of the department and organization
o Executing administrative tasks as needed within the role
• Ability to learn and oversee the Company’s duties and responsibilities as a furnisher, in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), and working with Company counsel to oversee Company compliance with the Act
• Setting your team up for operational success by:
o Getting close to the work and the people through observing your team members doing the work
o Enforcing the proper application of department processes and policies
o Identifying barriers and develop business strategies to improve and support company and departmental objectives
• Regular and predictable attendance as outlined in the department attendance policy
• At least 5 years of in-depth business knowledge of Metro 2® credit reporting, FCRA and e-OSCAR®
• Knowledge of Fair Credit Reporting Act regulations and of the CDIA Metro 2 data furnisher guidelines
• Proven ability to quickly learn and become a subject matter expert in new systems/processes
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
• Previous leadership experience in this line of work
Company Core Values:
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to demonstrate the characteristics of PRIDE in their work:
• Positive: Maintain a positive attitude by focusing on solutions and promoting a collaborative and enjoyable environment.
• Respectful: Value teamwork, share successes, appreciates others and communicates in a way that promotes trust.
• Insightful: Make timely well-considered decisions, create innovative solutions and continuously learn.
• Direct: Communicate clearly and objectively; don’t be afraid of difficult conversations. Raise concerns through the proper channels.
• Earnest: Be honest, sincere and consistent. Work hard and pursue our goals together relentlessly.
Required degrees must have been earned at institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Contact Name: Raquel Shalawylo
Contact Email: Rshalawylo@creditacceptance.com
Phone Number: (248) 353-2700