Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
About the Role
The Director, IT Audit will be the first member of the Internal Audit function at Robinhood. In this role you will lead the planning, scoping, execution and reporting of audits based on identified risks. Your audits will cover the full spectrum of information security risks at the company, including IT Security, logical access, system development, change management, user controls for cloud computing, system recovery, and other general computing controls over critical systems and applications.
This position reports directly to our Chief Financial Officer and will be located in Menlo Park.
- Perform risk assessments to identify top IT-related risks and priorities and set the audit calendar.
- Plan, scope, execute and deliver audits designed to detect and ultimately improve our system of controls.
- Communicate results to senior management.
- Partner with system and process owners to achieve the right results for the company.
- Be a strong advocate for continuous improvement in our system of internal controls
- BA/BS degree in information systems, computer science, or related field
- 10+ years of experience with IT and Operations auditing, risk management, IT Compliance, Information Security, IT program or project management, and/or software development
- Strong risk management experience, including: performing assessments and audits, designing controls, managing enterprise control frameworks, and prioritizing risk.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive multiple competing priorities
- Familiarity with modern transaction processing environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience analyzing large datasets and drawing meaningful conclusions
- Big 4 consulting experience is a plus
- CISA, CISSP, CISM certifications preferred