- Directs strategic development, planning, and execution of projects designed to improve compliance program effectiveness for subject matter areas
- Drives risk assessment and program effectiveness for global operations (for example, Sam’s Club, Walmart, Puerto Rico) for sanctions compliance
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Oversees execution in the field and home office of compliance program policies and standards to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides guidance in subject matter expertise to the company
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Bachelor s degree in Business Law, Business Management, engineering, or related field and 3 years experience in legal, compliance, government relations, retail merchandising, store operations, or related field OR 5 years experience in legal, compliance, government relations, retail merchandising, store operations, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience in regulatory research.
- 3 years experience working in or with government agencies.
- Juris Doctor degree and 1 year s experience in legal, compliance, government relations, retail merchandising, store operations, or related field.
- Master’s degree in business law, business administration, engineering, or related field.