- Sell new, integrated corporate partnerships across all organizational lines of business.
- Prospect, cultivate, and close new business partnerships leveraging the New York Jets and MetLife Stadium controlled media/sponsorship assets.
- Engage in onsite and out-of-office sales meetings.
- Create, propose, and sell integrated sponsorship programs.
- Manage, service, and grow existing partnership accounts.
- Develop relationships with clients and media planning & buying agencies.
- Maintain and be held accountable for required sales activity levels and reports.
- Perform other functions and activities as assigned by the Sr. Vice President of Corporate Partnerships.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Prospective candidate should have no less than seven (7) years industry experience in a sales capacity.
- Sports, entertainment sales preferred.
- Strong existing client relationships are preferred and direct working relationships with media agencies is a plus.
- Preferable to have experience in the NY/NJ marketplace.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM.
- Self-motivated with entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to manage a high level of detail across multiple projects and to prioritize efficiently.
- Possess an optimistic team attitude and competitive desire to be the best.
- Bachelor’s degree required.