With the acquisition of OTAS Technologies in 2017 and our continued global evolution, Liquidnet is expanding its technology and quant team to build disruptive new products to further revolutionize trading and investing. Our products are used by the largest investment firms globally, and we are recognized as an industry-leading innovator in big data analytics, AI and machine learning.
We are a dynamic, technology-driven, and highly productive team of quants, developers and product designers. Deep collaboration with our clients and partners is key, and we benefit from great relationships with the most ground-breaking firms in the asset management industry, who help us to constantly push the limits of technology and analytics.
We have a track record of hiring amazing people and giving them (industry veterans and recent grads alike) autonomy and responsibility from the start. You’ll have the best tools and resources available to get the job done, and thrive in a collaborative environment where our teams are passionate about building great things.
The right candidates will have both a strong mathematical background, and be highly adept technologically.
- Analyse unique proprietary data sets.
- Create, evaluate, and enhance mathematical models and streaming analytics pipelines.
- Write production code.
- Partner globally with other data scientists, quants, developers, product designers, clients and industry leaders to tackle the important problems faced by the world’s largest asset managers.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical focus.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- A strong foundation in a STEM/numeric discipline.
- Expertise in software development practices such as version control (git), test frameworks, code review tools, deployment configuration management, continuous integration.
- Significant experience with machine learning libraries/frameworks and methods
- Excellent communication skills and team orientation