Are you interested in joining an exciting team? We are looking for people who seek a great career in a business savvy organization, and an opportunity to have a lasting career. Money Mart is seeking people who deliver excellent customer service, and have a desire to push boundaries. We offer competitive pay, benefits and a fast-paced work place focused on developing leaders!
- Maintain compliance to the Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing by submitting reports on large cash and suspicious transactions.
- Works with IT group to resolve system issues on a timely basis.
- Resolves LCTR issues with DM and store staff to insure accurate & timely submission.
- Tracks LCTR issues to enable feedback to Market Mangers & District Managers on adherence to compliance issues.
- Is Subject Matter Expert on the LCTR & STR process, insures that STR’s are complete and within industry standards.
- Tracks STR issues to enable feedback to Market Managers on adherence to compliance Standards.
- Research STR’s to insure that compliance standards are being met, update customer files with compliance issues to keep store alert to possible violations.
- Responsible for the “blocking” of customer files where there is a pattern a suspicious activity that creates an unacceptable risk.
- Semi-annual Review customer KYC information to determine OSFI match on Lexis Nexus Bridger and action accordingly with internal policies
- Review Weekly WU transfer files
- Review various product specific transaction reports to identify trends for suspicious activity, file when appropriate STR and/or escalate to Compliance Manager and/or Senior Management when required
- Collect and examine transactional information and customer documents to assist in identifying unusual transaction patterns
- Conducts research over available internal systems, the internet and databases consistent with the resolution of investigation
- Write and file STRs and recommend relationship retention or blocking of customer activity.
- Interact with Senior Management on the compliance, legal and operations concerning AML issues.
- Monthly pull previous WU transactions from the CMR report and maintain transaction history file and send transactions to BI group upload to transactional database.
- Responsible for ensuring database is accurate and up to date,
- Supports the problem resolution process as a subject matter expert in the Maintaining privacy and compliance by responding to inquiries, complaints and third party requests for information,
- Responsible for the care, organization, and security of all papers and documents entrusted to his/her care,
- Assists in the Development of policies and procedures to ensure Money Marts compliance to industry rules and regulations including PCMLTFA, FINTRAC, International Terrorism and other reporting agencies,
- Review of electronic batch submission for rejects,
- Recommend training and policy changes to Compliance Officers,
- Working with Internal & external Audit, Quality Assurance and outside personnel on training and auditing aspects of compliance programs,
- Keeps up to date on Regulatory changes, example FINTRAC (PCMLTFA)
- Complete all other tasks as directed by Supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree required
3 to 5 years’ experience in managing various compliance operations and familiar with Federal compliance rules (FINTRAC) regarding Proceeds of Crime Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (PCMLTFA).
- Strong organizational, communication and project management skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide deep dive analysis
- Demonstrated ability to maintain discretion
- Identifies and researches issues and impact related to compliance
- Escalates all decisions beyond authority to Manager, Compliance