Kraken is one of the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world and we’re growing faster than ever. We’re looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers. We truly believe our success depends on having both in spades. Join us and the movement to change the way the world thinks about money.
Learn more about us:
We are looking for a sharp mind that thrives in a multi-project, fast paced and fun environment. You should be a talented and experienced business systems analyst with a background in implementing and integrating leading People/HRIS and Finance/ERP SaaS applications. To be successful here, you should be eager to learn our large application portfolio; including NetSuite, BambooHR, Atlassian, and other market leading SaaS application providers.
Experience with NetSuite, BambooHR and/or similar financial applications is preferred.
This role will be located onsite in San Francisco or remote.
Your Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with internal business organizations to turn needs into high quality, scalable, secure software enabling Kraken’s dynamic growth
- Identify and implement the best SaaS solutions available and integrate them to give end users the most out of each application and data is indistinguishable between applications
- Architect the application configuration and integrations based on end user requirements and application functionality
- Work with end users to reﬁne and document processes, document training plans, analyze data migration needs, and manage the overall program from design through implementation and support
- Analyze long-term requirements for corporate systems and make recommendations and proposals for implementing technology strategies
- Quickly learn new technologies, think out-of-the-box to ﬁnd creative solutions, and communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Develop standard reports, metrics and dashboards for business partners, managers and executives
- Leads SOX general IT control and automated control design review, walkthrough, and testing, and coordinate with business partners in remediation
Key Skill Set and Experiences:
- Track record of having implemented, enhanced and supported an enterprise-class technology system, including planning, analysis and design, conﬁguration, development, data migrations, system testing, cutover plan, and production support
- Experience working with Application (IT), Developers, Finance and People Operations teams, preferably in a SaaS environment
- At least three years of experience in a high tech environment, preferably in ERP/HRIS and alike
- At least three years of data reconciliation and reporting
- Experience with SOX readiness and compliance
- Experience working as a part of a cross-functional team with remote employees in different time zones (US, EMEA, APAC)
- Strong understanding of Accounting and Finance business processes
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience