We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.4 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Do you have a knack for strategy and building? N26 US is seeking an ACH Expert who will be key to our US Payments Operations and will be instrumental in establishing our ACH offering by collaborating with our CS and Ops team to help establish our ACH Operations from scratch. This is an exciting opportunity to join N26 from the ground up as we move closer to our US launch and beyond!
- Establish N26’s ACH Center of Excellence by developing, iterating and implementing ACH and carry out ACH processes within our US Operations Department.
- Act as Internal leader/SME with expertise across all ACH topics.
- You will be the point person for all ACH related topics cross-functionally and will drive the development of our ACH strategy, solutions and operations
- Recommend and implement innovative and compliant processing methods to allow improved operating efficiency and customer service.
- Liaise with other areas of N26 to ensure compliant and seamless department operations.
- Build ACH processes through multiple channels, resolve exceptions and ensure compliance to NACHA rules, regulation, policy and procedures.
- requests and customer research requests.
- Stay abreast of NACHA rules and other applicable regulations to ensure continued compliance.
- Manage and oversee the ACH and Payment Services related functions as needed.
- Additionally, you will provide support on a range of processes across Payment and Banking Operations (including claims, insolvencies, ACH payment investigations and disputes, account closures, returned cards, reconciliation, reporting)
- Accredited ACH Professional (AAP).
- 5+ year expertise in all aspects of ACH.
- NACHA certification preferred upon hire
- Expertise in NACHA rules, guidelines and banking regulations.
- Expertise in ACH and other financial payment systems (e.g., familiarity SWIFT, Fedwire, CHIPS knowledge is not required, but nice to have) in order to establish and carryout ACH processes.
- Expert understanding and knowledge of banking/payments operations, policies and procedures.
- Entrepreneurial with the ability to think strategically and execute.