Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank’s interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders.
- Work on multiple projects across different countries and departments.
- Understand business problem, and convert problem and solutions into scripts.
- Work in pair programming setup.
- Automate processes.
- Implement statistical approach(es) to different problems.
- Create reports and dashboards.
- Effectively identify, escalate and mitigate risk.
- Document and present results of analysis or model development.
- Bachelor Degree in any related field.
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in SAS (Base, Macro, Stats), SQL and Python.
- Analytical experience in identifying trends, and proposing new/revised approaches to discover unusual activity within datasets.
- Experience in working on several databases and in creating reports.
- Experience in developing dashboard using Qlikview, Tableau or Power Pivot.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.