Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are looking for a quantitative trader for the Equity Derivatives Macro and Emerging Markets team. Responsibilities including market making index options and other derivative products such as variance, as well as risk management. The focus is global macro indices, and a passion for markets is important. Developing strong relationships with sales and clients makes our traders more effective making prices and managing risk.
Skills and Experience Required
- 1-4 years of Trading experience
- Excellent academic record, preferably in a quantitative field
- Some experience with options theory/options market making
- Ability to operate and handle risk in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can employ creativity in problem solving
- Highly motivated, intellectually curious and an interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Programming background a plus