Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 254 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications.
Provide full legal first Name/Family Name
- DO: Capitalize first letter of First and Last Name. Example: John Smith
- DON’T: Capitalize entire First and/or Last Name. Example: JOHN SMITH
- NOTE: Use correct grammar for Names with multiple cases. Example: McDonald or O’Connell
Provide full address details
Resume is required
Multiple attachments can be uploaded including Resume and Cover Letter for each application
Job Description Summary:
PayPal is seeking a Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Controller to join its Transformation & Enabling Technologies organization within Finance as part of its Finance Automation Program. The Controller will work closely with Finance, Technology and Compliance teams to schedule and support task automations implemented using the Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation software.
The RPA Controller will manage and monitor the RPA digital workforce/automation scheduling, facilitate new releases into production, and provide production support services for the Blue Prism RPA application. Each newly implemented task automation will be transitioned to the overall support team which will be led by the Controller. Any small enhancements to the processes in production will be addressed (solutioning, developing and testing) by the support team. The RPA Controller will also be part of the design authority for new task automations being implemented. The successful candidate will be highly analytical with good attention to detail, possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be a collaborative team member.
The scope of responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling the digital workforce and automations in production
- Monitoring the automations in production
- Leading the production support team in resolution of production incidents and small enhancements
- Intaking incident tickets and analyzing and resolving needed break-fix/de-bugging issues (e.g., analyze, design, build and test)
- Problem-solving performance or execution issues that arise in day-to-day running (“run the business”) of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses, solutions and resolutions as required
- Implementing change requirements as part of a structured IT change control process
- Partnering with external resources to determine schedule and monitoring needs for the automations to be implemented
- Supporting platform (e.g., environments, release management) during the implementation of new task automations as well as participating in RPA design authority
- Creating and maintaining technical and platform documentation for Blue Prism processes
- Facilitating meetings
- Other activities as assigned – Ex: design, architecture and development reviews, leading operational policy discussion, audits etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field is preferred
- Experience with scheduling a robotics process automation tool (Blue Prism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere, etc.)
- Blue Prism certification preferred
- 8+ years of operational support experience, preferably within the technology or financial services industry
- Requires experience leading a support team or sufficient support team experience to meet qualifications to lead a support team
- Experience with job scheduling
- Apptitude for trouble-shooting issues
- Experience with agile development and software development life cycle (SDLC) processes
- Ability to work with process modeling tools such as IBM BlueWorks Live, Visio, etc.
- Understanding of unified modeling language (UML) or technical design documents relevant to process modeling and design
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Affinity for a high-performance, project-oriented work environment; ability to pivot to critical path tasks as necessary
- Team oriented individual and self-starter who excels at learning new processes and business functions
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
Paypal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.