Frank has a radical vision and a big goal: to make quality education affordable to all by fundamentally shifting the relationship between students and their finances. Like most Americans, we believe that higher education should empower students, not hinder them. That’s why every student’s education should be affordable – no matter what language they speak, where they grew up, or how much money they or their parents make.
Our idea was born when we, like millions of students in the US, had to invest in our education. Information, assistance, and money for college were hard to come by. We learned that what should be the proudest moment in a student’s life quickly turns frustrating, confusing, and overly complicated, setting into motion a series of crucial financial decisions that all too often burden Americans for the rest of their lives. Our goal is to change that system and help students better invest in their own future.
Frank is looking for a well-organized and ambitious Retention Marketing Manager to join our team. This position is perfect if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy building and maintaining marketing strategies, and communicate well within a small company. Your day-to-day tasks may vary, but will always serve a common goal – to set the company up for success by improving our online presence.
You’ll likely succeed in this position if you are a deliberate and communicative teammate, enjoy creating, building, and maintaining new marketing processes, and are excited by the prospect of deeply impacting a growing mission-oriented organization.
- Develop and own a holistic omni-channel messaging strategy that optimizes the student path to application submission and maximizes lifetime value
- Own the marketing data stack
- Plan and implement multi-channel nurture campaigns that engage students and drive student submissions
- Craft high-conversion email and SMS campaigns, from strategy development to segmentation to creative development to optimization
- Methodically test and identify best performing content and messages for each audience and segment across email, SMS, retargeting ads, and landing pages
- Build message automation from start to finish, including audience development, triggers, messaging, and list management
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Extensive digital marketing experience, with a focus on retention, email, and loyalty marketing
- Experience working with email service providers, transactional sends, managing email campaigns, and reporting results
- Experience with MailChimp, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, mParticle, and Braze a plus
- Impact. Join a vibrant, fast-growing, meritocratic company with no institutional barriers to professional growth.
- Benefits. Frank offers full-coverage medical, dental and vision, 401k, and subsidized commuter benefits.
- Pay. Competitive salaries and meaningful equity.
- Perks. Sleek Apple products, fully stocked kitchen, happy hours, awesome company events.
- Working Late? We’ll pick up your dinner and your Uber ride home!