DailyPay, a New York based technology company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission is to help America’s Workforce take control of their financial lives. DailyPay is the pioneer in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily, across all industries. With DailyPay, employees can pay bills on time avoiding late fees and payday loans. Many enterprise and midcap companies, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. The company has gained traction over the last year – named “Finalist in Next Great HR Technology”, HR Tech’s “Top 10 HRMS Solutions”, PACE “Best in Show Award” Winner, CreditDonkey’s “Best Finance Technology” and 50 NYC Startups to Watch. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors; DailyPay is lighting the path to financial security.
DailyPay, an early stage fintech company, is accelerating and growing their internal recruitment team. In this role, you will become an integral part of the People Team, and greatly contribute to DailyPay’s growth. You will be a master of finding incredible talent, a natural at relationship building and management, and have an eye for a great cultural fit (this is what makes DailyPay a great company). This position will focus on full cycle recruitment processes, with success measured in the quality of hires that hit our goals every quarter.
- You will execute on all aspects of DailyPay’s full-cycle recruiting process, including but not limited to:
- Establish and optimize recruitment process
- Align with internal hiring managers and leadership to produce role descriptions and interview processes
- Conduct candidate research, including directing internet research, and management of external research contractors
- Outreach and Sourcing of top quality candidates
- Assessment and screening of candidate pool, to develop slate of qualified candidates
- Guide the interview and decision process
- Lead offer strategy, construction and delivery
- Become an invaluable asset to DailyPay
- Grow relationships with department heads and hiring managers make great hires and help meet their business goals
- Align regularly with hiring managers on candidate status and pipeline
- Interviewer feedback & management during the recruiting process
- Support the growth of the People Team of DailyPay
- Consistently keep track of recruiting activities
- Keep hiring managers up to date and comfortable with the process
- Produce written status reports as required
- Database Use and Maintenance
- Masterfully use Lever and be able to train hiring managers and new recruiters as necessary
- Enter and maintain candidate records and documents
Core Competencies & Accomplishments
- A minimum of two years recruiting experience in a demanding startup environment
- Preferred 1 year experience recruiting with sales teams
- Broad range of communication, recruiting and coordination skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a respected institution is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, and excellent communication
- Must be a proven self-starter and be able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have the highest level of personal integrity, value the contribution of others and have a significant commitment to achieve outstanding results
- A great ability to interview and assess quality of candidates
- Excitement for and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with a growing team
- Prior experience with the Lever ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Vettery preferred
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series c funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.