JPMorgan Chase provides strategic support to businesses and functions from two different divisions: ‘Core Strategy’ and ‘Strategy & Process Improvement’ (S&PI). Both divisions have approximately 6 teams, including both Corporate and line of business-aligned teams (AM, CCB, CB & CIB). The ‘Core Strategy’ teams focus on the strategic agenda of the firm and the lines of business, as well as on commercial evaluation and development of new businesses, products, and markets. In comparison, ‘S&PI’ partners with lines of business to improve their operating models, resulting in better processes, controls, and financial results.
Our Recruiting team has an anticipated need for a Recruiter. This professional will focus on identifying top talent across lines of business, geographies, and diverse cultures.
The Recruiter will work to ensure that the client groups are positioned to attract, source and recruit the best talent, both internally and externally. This individual will play a consulting role and be responsible for developing sophisticated sourcing and recruitment strategies for an assigned client function. This recruiter will assist in identifying and defining the hiring needs of their respective client organizations, collaborating with senior executives as well as senior Human Resource Business Partners. The selected individual will facilitate strategy discussions, seek consensus and then complete assignments with full-cycle recruiting responsibility. This individual will work with the rest of the team to creatively provide a diverse slate of candidates for all vacancies and opportunistic hiring without dependencies on outside search agents. The team focuses on identifying top talent across lines-of-business, geographies and diverse cultures.
- Source, interview and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
- Demonstrate expert level of understanding of the line of business recruiting needs by participating in client meetings, being aware of changes within the business, acting as a subject matter expert for areas of recruiting responsibility as well as managing hiring manager/candidate expectations
- Provide candidates with frequent & timely communication throughout recruitment process, share manager feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates
- Educate candidates on the career growth potential, benefits, compensation philosophy and many advantages of working for JPMC, selling both the firm and the opportunity
- Conduct appropriate compensation conversations with both hiring managers and candidates to ensure closure of offers
- Understand diversity goals for respective LOB, provide education to hiring manager and ensure diverse candidate slates
- Provide meaningful market data in support of client needs
- Establish a rapport and partner with the appropriate stakeholders for candidate development and offers
- 3-5 years’ experience with full life cycle recruiting in a fast paced corporate environment or agency recruiting firm focused on financial services
- Experience with sophisticated compensation negotiations
- Interpersonally effective and comfortable interacting with employees at all levels
- Innovative, creative and results-oriented
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, challenge and multiple deadlines and priorities
- Expert name generation, networking and relationship building skills
- High level of comfort with direct sourcing and the ability to sell currently employed, potential candidates on opportunities within JPMorgan Chase
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system, Taleo, exposure to Smashfly, HireVue and MS Office preferred