Frank has a radical vision and a big goal: to make quality education affordable to all by fundamentally shifting the relationship between students and their finances. Like most Americans, we believe that higher education should empower students, not hinder them. That’s why every student’s education should be affordable – no matter what language they speak, where they grew up, or how much money they or their parents make.
Our idea was born when we, like millions of students in the US, had to invest in our education. Information, assistance, and money for college were hard to come by. We learned that what should be the proudest moment in a student’s life quickly turns frustrating, confusing, and overly complicated, setting into motion a series of crucial financial decisions that all too often burden Americans for the rest of their lives. Our goal is to change that system and help students better invest in their own future.
We are looking for a strong, passionate QA / Product Integrity Manager to join our core team in NYC. We use our powers for good here! Your work with have a direct impact on making quality education affordable for students.
We invite you to a world of rapid prototyping, where you can be part of the conversation of new ideas and their implementation. You will take a lead role in making sure that the quality and integrity of our products is not compromised. Your role will be uniquely dynamic, as success will depend on your ability to skillfully interact in a multidisciplinary fashion, i.e. working across Product, Engineering, Operations, and Sales.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of integration tests for all Frank products
- Design metrics and KPIs to measure the integrity of products
- Validate application functionality and ensure a positive user experience across all Frank products
- Collaborate with account managers and engineering teams to validate functionality, identify bugs, and fine-tune new product features
- Manage your time and prioritize your workload effectively to meet tight deadlines
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a technical discipline
- At least 3 years of Systems Engineering experience
- Significant Experience with
- NodeJS and ES6
- Amazon AWS stack of Cloud Services
- Docker and Containerized applications
- Design & Development of Databases and SQL, MySQL & Postgres
- Impact. Join a vibrant, fast-growing, meritocratic company with no institutional barriers to professional growth.
- Benefits. Frank offers full-coverage medical, dental and vision, 401k, and subsidized commuter benefits.
- Pay. Competitive salaries and meaningful equity.
- Perks. Sleek Apple products, fully stocked kitchen, happy hours, awesome company events.
- Working Late? We’ll pick up your dinner and your Uber ride home!