Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. We offer commission-free investing in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage with millions of users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award (2015), the Google Play Award for Best Use of Material Design (2016), and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the world (2016). We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and were most recently valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California, and Lake Mary, Florida.
About the Role
As an Enterprise Risk Program Manager, you’ll be managing company-wide risk programs and advise Product, Engineering, Operations, Customer Support, Public Relations and other teams on regulatory risk matters. In this role, you will also centrally track the company’s top risks and remediation programs.
This position is located in Menlo Park, CA and reports directly to the Head of Enterprise Risk.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify risks and recommend how to mitigate risks
- Design and manage risk programs that implement agreed upon solutions
- Partner with various stakeholders to implement solutions to identified gaps
- Monitor risk landscape and identify emerging and future risk
- Create a risk framework and process to categorize and track risks
- Track risk levels against the company framework and report status to management and the board
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- 5+ years of experience within consulting, risk management or program management
- Demonstrated program management skills in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Master’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Experience analyzing large datasets and drawing meaningful conclusions
- Big 4 consulting experience
- Broker dealer and clearing operations expertise
- PMP Certification (PMI)