We’re looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial marketing professional to drive our growth marketing strategy for xRapid, Ripple’s product utilizing an independent digital asset (XRP) that lowers the costs of international payments into emerging markets. You will own customer segmentation and positioning, and lead go-to-market efforts. As our dedicated marketer for xRapid, you will be a lynchpin to the team and the company’s success.
You either are already or are eager to become an expert in the blockchain and cryptocurrency landscape and will understand how speculators, traders, digital asset exchanges, blockchain money services businesses and financial institutions operate. You’ll own our strategic direction from marketing to acquiring these key audiences and masterfully lead them through tailored customer journeys.
An ideal candidate is proven in orchestrating a wide range of marketing initiatives – everything from strategic planning – to content marketing – to go-to-market implementation. You excel at solving complex problems and rapidly formulating a clear point-of-view. You love to execute as much as you love to strategize and analyze. You thrive when you can collaborate with others and inspire those around you. You are competitive. And you never settle for the status quo.
This role will be an individual contributor role to start with potential to expand into a management position.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Segment the customer landscape for xRapid and develop customer personas
- Formulate effective positioning and messaging for target customers
- Own competitive market analysis and competitive marketing strategy
- Build the brand and create a strong online presence with our target audience
- Craft a holistic marketing strategy and distribution plan working with your marketing teammates
- Lead go-to-market planning and cross-functional implementation for new products or releases, including positioning, packaging, pricing
- Drive sales enablement (one-pagers, whitepapers, presentations)
- Author compelling content across different channels (web, blog, social media, specialty forums, collateral, video, e-mail, interactive experiences) in partnership with our audience marketing team
- Work with external partners on co-marketing efforts
- Potentially build out and mentor a team
WHAT YOU MIGHT LOOK LIKE:
- 5+ years experience in product marketing with a core skill set in positioning, packaging, pricing and go-to-market planning (enterprise and/or financial services experience strongly preferred)
- Passion for cryptocurrencies and/or commodity and FX markets
- A history (and preference) of being both strategic and execution-oriented
- Excel at simplifying complex concepts in messaging and crafting differentiated positioning
- Skilled at identifying compelling story angles and bringing them to life in clear, innovative and effective ways
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Proactive, energetic and relentless in the pursuit of moving the needle
- A hunger to beat the competition
- Excellent at collaborating with many contributors
- Inspire people who work with you to up their game. Anyone who’s worked with you attests to the fact that you’re outstanding to work with and we must hire you
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical, dental & vision insurance for employees; 65% paid for employee dependents
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Industry-leading maternity & paternity leave policies
- Flexible vacation policy- work with your manager to take time off when you need
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Weekly lunches and optional gourmet dinners
- Monthly team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and Sao Paulo, Ripple has more than 100 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.