Apple delivers great features and great privacy to our users. The Privacy Engineering team works with teams all across the company to make sure that products and services protect user privacy by designing architectures that reduce the exposure of user data at all levels of the technology stack. We are looking for an outstanding candidate to become a member of the Apple User Privacy Team.
- Passion for customer privacy
- Ability to learn and research new technologies rapidly, assess privacy exposures, and suggest mitigations
- Ability to analyze systems’ architectures for privacy impact
- Programming experience
- Ability to solve complex problems independently
- Strong collaboration, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to track and manage numerous parallel activities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment\
BSCS or equivalent experience.