We are Adobe! We’re not just another tech company, and we are WAY more than Photoshop, PDFs and Flash. We develop the tools and technology that help creative people tell their stories and we power digital transformations for all of your favorite brands.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with the Engineering, Product, Design, Security, and Marketing teams to assess potential privacy and security risks and regulatory requirements for Adobe’s products and technologies.
- Assist in the development of Privacy-By-Design strategies for Adobe products and technologies and drive business solutions.
- Assist corporate, product, and education marketing teams to develop marketing strategies with privacy-by-design principles.
- Develop, implement and review privacy impact assessments for Adobe products, technologies and services.
- Review/draft a variety of agreements, including vendor and customer agreements.
- Help develop best practices related to Adobe customer experience, including addressing customer questions about Adobe’s privacy policies and practices.
- Draft and help maintain Adobe’s domestic and international privacy and data policies and processes.
- Review Adobe’s consumer-facing domestic and international websites and mobile apps for privacy and security compliance; inventory data collection pages and review consumer opt-in language.
- Develop and implement program to facilitate compliance with U.S. and international data privacy and personal information collection rules, regulations and standards, including the EU Privacy Shield and the GDPR.
- Assist with managing outside counsel advice for global privacy projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; CIPP preferred
- J.D. degree and membership in at least one state bar preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant privacy experience, including prior in-house or law firm experience.
- Familiarity and interest in new media and emerging digital technologies.
- Ability to work across teams and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strategic thinker with excellent legal and business judgment.
- A detail-oriented, business-friendly team player who can think creatively.
- Strong understanding and experience with international privacy laws.
- Desire to learn, excellent judgment, fun spirit and sense of humor.