DailyPay, a company that is lighting the path to financial security for employees throughout the United States, is expanding its operations to the Twin Cities! Headquartered in New York City, DailyPay, a HR-tech company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission to help America’s workforce take control of their financial lives. With DailyPay, employees can pay bills on time, avoiding late fees and payday loans. Several leading enterprise and mid-cap companies, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. The company has grown exponentially over the years, achieving recognition and accolades in the press. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors.
We are seeking a manager for our team of Payment Operations Team in our newly established presence in Minneapolis. This person should ideally have experience managing a team of 8-10 people, preferably in a high volume transaction operation. For those searching for an opportunity to make an impact and work at a mission driven company focusing on employee financial wellness, we are excited to connect.
- Consolidate data from various sources and process payments for our users
- Liaise with our enterprise partners on a range of user topics, such as data validation, incomplete information, and general clarification
- Perform regular reconciliation and validation of user inputs
- Supervise the investigation of user use cases with an eye for streamlining existing processes
- Act as a resource and point of escalation for your team
- Communicate on team performance to relevant company stakeholders
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in operations/finance and minimum 1 year of people management
- Other quantitive backgrounds or experience may be considered
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive in problem solving
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong and cross functional communication
- Strong interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series c funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.