We are looking for the next leader to join our Payment Operations team and deliver the world-class customer experiences that are core to who we are. This role emphasizes process creation/improvement, issue resolution, and management of platforms and processes. You will help deliver world-class customer experiences by supporting our customer success team day-to-day, tracking key payment metrics, and finding ways to make our payment processing better every day. Excelling in this role will mean proactively anticipating challenges, identifying and clearly articulating issues in our systems, and striving for a seamless experience for our borrowers with a mindset towards automation and scalability.
In terms of your background, you may come from several different places. You may come from an operations role at a bank or project management at an agency. The common thread is that you are meticulous, well organized, get along well with numbers, are detail-oriented and have an entrepreneurial spirit. MoneyLion is a fast-paced, exciting environment where new opportunities emerge every day. You will pick up on our relatively short, but powerful heritage of service and loan portfolio performance and you will take us to the next level. You are open to learning new systems, processes and doing everything that is necessary for our call center to succeed.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of our products and systems and be able to discuss all product features with applicants, members, and internal stakeholders
- Document current processes to create written SOPs
- Assist in managing our customer experiences and maintaining the quality of our product
- Continually seek opportunities to improve payment operations and effectively interact with Operations management
- Analyze data to make actionable business recommendations
- Collect, aggregate, and draw insights from information gathered during communication and loan reviews; turn these insights into action plans with the product, marketing, business development, risk, and compliance teams
- Help create and implement operational processes for new products and workflows
- 2+ Years of Business Operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree and an objectively strong academic record
- Fantastic communication skill; both verbal and written
- Attention to detail, you’re meticulous and curious to understand how things work
- Strong computer skills and savvy enough to pick up new systems
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with frequently changing tasks and priorities
- Team player – you want to be relied upon and you understand how others make your goals achievable
- Ability to work full-time, standard office hours is a must
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Fast learner; able to grasp overarching concepts quickly and apply those ideas to more detail-oriented tasks.
- Prior experience with ACH or Debit Card payment processing a plus
- SQL experience a plus
- Experience interacting with engineering teams on project/issue related requirements a plus
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.