- Prepare test cases and provide support in execution of user acceptance tests for in-house trading and risk management system
- Report system error incidents and follow up on any identified errors
- Provide support for the system documentation review such as user requirements and functional specifications
- University degree in finance, economics or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience with good knowledge of investment products; hands-on experience in system testing preferred
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and related computer programmes
- Able to work under pressure in meeting various project deadlines
Conditions of service:
- Successful candidates will be appointed on fixed contract terms.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered. There is flexibility to take account of additional experience and qualifications.
- Fringe benefits include medical and dental benefits, paid annual leave and contract-end gratuity.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs