Currency is dedicated to disrupting e-commerce by designing financial technology that unlocks the free flow of capital and opportunity for our customers through our revolutionary POS platform. Based on the West Coast, we are one of the fastest growing fintech firms thanks largely to our vision and our diverse, collaborative, and talented teams. We are looking for motivated and passionate individuals looking to innovate and disrupt the fintech industry and have some fun doing it.
Who you are:
Currency is seeking a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team in Los Angeles. You will proactively and efficiently provide support to the entire Marketing team by managing day to day marketing activities and projects.
- Manage multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines
- Work closely and effectively with the team to implement new marketing strategies
- Identify and execute best practices in structuring an efficient workflow
- Track all marketing deliverables and deadlines through scheduling and note-taking in meetings in a fast-paced environment
- Implement marketing improvements
- Passionate about marketing and applying intellectual curiosity to solve problems
- Good understanding of marketing concepts, customer insight, and customer experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and collaboration skills
- Ability to think creatively and come up with out-of-the-box solutions
- Experience executing and reporting on project plans
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and thought-leadership
- BS/BA Degree in marketing or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in a marketing role
Perks and Benefits:
We have created a company culture complete with:
– Unlimited paid time off
– Casual dress code
– Office happy hours
– Team sports
– Trips to Las Vegas, Palm Springs, etc…
– And not to mention, a great compensation structure. As a result, our employees are excited to come to work in the morning and grow personally, financially, and professionally.