DATA’LAB’s management is dedicated to developing deep transversal customer knowledge to improve customer experience and equipment, to optimize the use of big data and to create value for the Group. Within this direction composed of 9 people, your main missions are:
- Work in collaboration with the various departments of the company to collect, analyze and understand business needs related to the use of data.
- Transform these needs into statistical studies.
- Identify the data needed for these studies: structured (customer information, products) or unstructured (verbatim, log navigation, …), internal or external (open data, social media …).
- The structuring and facilitating the appropriation of the data by the trades (datavisualisation, …)
- Calibrate a model by implementing traditional analytical techniques (scoring, clustering, segmentation …) or innovative (machine learning) in order to answer the problems posed, a priori (eg: detect customer behavior, appetite scores) or posteriori (ex: uplift scores).
- Document and allow the implementation of the model in our tools, in connection with the IT Department.
- You will be a key factor in Societe Generale Insurance’s rise in expertise in data science topics, whether in terms of knowledge of the data or its valuation.
- Graduated from a Bac +5 School of Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent University, ideally with a degree in Data Science, you have an experience of 2 years minimum (alternating) in Statistics / Data, ideally within a Marketing or Commercial Banking, Insurance, Financial Services or Strategic Consulting Firm.
- You master the different statistical techniques (dimension reduction, statistical tests, learning algorithms, model aggregation, …) and want to build competence on machine learning through projects oriented business.
- A good command of the SAS tool and at least one interpreted language (R, Python) is necessary. The knowledge of Spark / Hadoop is a plus.
- You are able to render your recommendations in a synthetic and rigorous way by demonstrating a strong capacity to convince, both orally and in writing.
- Position to be filled on permanent contract, based in Paris La Défense (92).