Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 135,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
For further information about Barclays, please visit our website http://www.barclays.com/.
Barclays offers investment banking products and services in the US through Barclays Capital Inc.
Barclays Values and Diversity
Our common purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way. We’ll measure and reward our people, not just on commercial results, but on how they live our Values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardshipand bring them to life every day. To find out more about working at Barclays and the development opportunities we offer please visit our website www.barclays.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
Overall Purpose of the Role
This Candidate will be responsible for running the Residential Loan Trading desk. They will bid/trade loan packages.
- They will be the public face of the business if we are awarded a NA RMBS deal to distribute to markets clients.
- They will be the public face of the business trying to win both Securitization and financing mandates.
Key Accountabilities and Requirements
- Synthesize credit research product to develop and distribute transaction-oriented ideas
- Support senior sales team and their clients by facilitating access to financial models, reports, and data through customized, proactive and reactive communications
- Coordinate, schedule, and help host client meetings with company management teams and analysts in the region and at conferences
- Follow market trends
- Entertain and build personal relationships with clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years related experience within Financial Services
- 10+ years of experience using MS Office
- Existing Client Relationships
- Passion for Whole Loan Trading
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a time-sensitive, team-oriented environment
- Competitive and confident with the ability to build and foster relationships
- Focused on client service