FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, and TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states and 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, and Scotland.
About the Role:
The Senior IT Support Engineer will be a hands-on, senior member of the IT support team responsible for company desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and application support. This is an internal customer-facing role, and requires excellent prioritisation, responsiveness, and customer service, along with excellent verbal communication skills. In consultation with the IT Manager, they will ensure the proper allocation of computer hardware and software resources, maintain business applications, and ensures the reliability and sustainability of information and communication resources.
What you’ll do:
- Own, maintain and monitor core servers and services.
- Own and manage day to day IT Service Desk operations.
- Own the on/off boarding of company employees which includes, but not limited to, provisioning equipment, workstation setup and identity access management solutions.
- Provide mentorship & supervisory leadership to junior technicians.
- Lead in the development, implementation and administration of processes and procedures to ensure the reliability, recoverability, and optimum performance of laptops and local services.
- Lead with technical expertise and hands-on support of end user infrastructure (hardware, software/OS) including, but not limited to, Mac and PC laptops, AV equipment, and other office technical equipment.
- Own and manage internal IT projects and projects involving other stakeholders.
- Uncover, research and educate the team on the newest technologies.
- Manage hardware procurement and asset management.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Manage AV systems during large company webinar events.
- Maintain and develop IT ticketing system and standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applications, tools and operating systems.
- Strong technical knowledge in providing 24/7 support.
- Ability to streamline user device support functions.
- Working knowledge of IT and engineering technologies and operations.
- Strong analysis capabilities and skills in structured problem solving.
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to identify and achieve quick wins.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPI’s and metrics and drive towards operational maturity.
- Great communications and collaboration skills.
What you get in return:
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- 401K plan with company match
- 100% coverage of health insurance premiums