- The proposed role will suit an enthusiastic and energetic professional, with excellent communication skills who is entrepreneurial in nature and driven to advance a commercially sound, client-focused agenda.
- Prerequisites for the role include relevant industry experience, strong knowledge of investment funds including how they are managed and promoted as well as sound commercial business acumen and excellent relationship building skills.
- The role is interesting and varied covering external communications for Mediolanum Irish Operations (MIO) as well as content generation, design, and production.
- Responsible for constructing the marketing identity and articulating consistent messaging around MIO’s core investment capabilities with the aim of positioning Mediolanum as a leading investment solution and service provider in its distribution markets of choice (Italy, Spain & Germany).
- Develop, manage and implement a coordinated marketing & public relations strategy for MIO to achieve the above-stated objectives, ensuring core messages are consistent but also specifically tailored for each target market.
- Dependent on seniority, manage a small team of existing resources to create marketing content as well as provide on-going production and technical support (videography, sound, design etc.) to the Irish operations, particularly a new team of Investment Product Specialists.
- Leverage and supplement product collateral developed by the product specialists team to create engaging communication materials (flyers, adverts, brochures etc. ) in digital and hard copy format in order to develop and increase product and brand awareness through multiple channels (web, video, social media, PR).
- Manage the annual marketing budget and relationships with 3rd party services providers/agencies to ensure all resources are leveraged to provide maximum results.
- Develop creative approaches and draw on individual inventiveness to identify potential new solutions to challenges and communicate these objectively for value creation in the area of sales and brand management.
- Co-ordinate and manage MIO’s involvement and participation in key sales events in its markets of choice
Skills & Competencies
- A genuine interest in investment markets coupled with the desire and aptitude to make a difference in connecting the business with target audiences.
- A personable individual with a commercial mindset, possessing strong relationship and people management skills.
- The ability to work independently and to distill investment information/concepts into easily digestible formats suitable for broad market consumption.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 years+ relevant work experience in the marketing/communications/investments department of a cross-border investment product provider, ideally retail focused.
- Strong project management, information technology, and analytical skills
- A creative approach with the ability to positively influence target audiences through engaging materials and media.
- Fluent English is a requirement with fluency in one of the following additional European languages (Italian, Spanish or German) a distinct advantage
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs