By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Providing support to Regional Sales Representative and maintaining sales/service relationships with brokers.
- Provide support to Wholesaler/Regional Sale Representative covering specific geographical territory.
- Act as a liaison between wholesalers and broker/consultants.
- Initiate and maintain sales and service relationship with broker consultants to promote the sale of the company’s products.
- Responsible for mailings/literature requests.
- Will be point of contact with brokers, financial consultants, banks, and planners to maximize sales.
- Recruiting and maximizing new business prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of related industry experience preferred.
- FINRA Series 6 & 63 licenses required and mutual fund/investment sales experience preferred.
- FINRA Series 7, 79 & 65 or 66 licenses required after start date. Time frame will be determined once hired.
- Must meet required outbound call/contact activity levels as set by Manager.
- Strong computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self starter and demonstrate a passion for sales.
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110