- At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health.
- Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company dedicated to discovering, developing and distributing therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs.
- Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
- Sanofi US employs approximately 15,000 people across the country all dedicated to protecting health, enhancing life and responding to the hopes and potential healthcare needs of seven billion people around the world.
- Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together?
- Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3.
- Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
- The Sanofi Internal Bridgewater Hub is part of the Group Internal Audit Department which reports to the CEO and the Audit Committee.
- In a world where organization and environment is changing constantly and quickly, the mission of the Group Internal Audit is to provide the Executive Committee and the Audit Committee with a reasonable assurance on the level of control over operations. This can be done by suggesting operational improvements through recommendations, therefore contributing to the improvement of the overall performance of the organization.
- Sanofi Internal Audit Department relies on three hubs (Bridgewater/USA, France, and Singapore) and two expertise (Forensic and IS). All hubs are an extension of Sanofi Internal Audit Department. The Bridgewater Hub follows the same methodology and remains independent from North America Global Operations and covers both North America and Latin America Regions.
- In this role, a new audit process/organization will be audited every 6 weeks. The junior internal auditor will constantly be working in new environments and as a part of teams with varying dynamics.
- During the audit preparation, the junior internal auditor will become familiar with processes through training, reviewing of Corporate Guidelines and local SOPs, interviewing with global/regional process owners, analyzing data, reviewing usual areas for improvement, and benchmarking against best practices. This person will also become familiar with the business environment, entity performance, and organization in order to identify areas of improvement.
- During fieldwork you will have to develop a deep knowledge of the actual local process and identify areas for improvement to better manage the associated risk. This will require asking the relevant questions to several individuals involved in the process, analyzing data to identify trends, and reviewing documents to identify inconsistencies.
- Once areas of improvement have been identified, the process owner(s) are debriefed and a concrete action plan is agreed to address the root cause.
- During all phases, exchanges with the team leader will help develop the most relevant and reliable approach.
- Managing priorities and adhering to strict timelines are important, as audits follow a strict schedule and are back-to-back.
- Providing reliable conclusions is one of our value propositions, so quality of work is vital; documents and audit materials must be properly documented in order to insure reliability and relevancy.
- In addition to being staffed on audits, this person will be assigned to a Center of Expertise (CoE). This person will be expected to share knowledge and good practice by training his/her colleagues in that CoE. Additionally, interaction with the Senior Leaders of the function for the US and LATAM is required in order to communicate identified recurring findings and to find solutions on how to address them globally. These processes require constant review and in doing so will yield continuous updating of the audit program.
REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
Education / work experience:
- Higher Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or science,
- Ability to read/write/speak Spanish or Portuguese preferred,
- Experience in Microsoft Office (especially Excel/Word preferred),
- No previous internal audit or financial experience is required,
- No significant previous work experience is required.
Skills and attributes:
The ideal candidate is:
- service oriented
- able to recognize/respond to diverse thinking/learning styles
- has a global mindset.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs