- Read something interesting online to day? There’s a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
- Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
- Want to know our secret to success? It’s our people. We’re looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to align with several business units in North America, Brazil, and an emerging team focused on all Latin America to give our employees and leaders the tools and knowledge necessary for them to succeed at Taboola.
- You are a people-first experienced HR professional, someone who understands how to apply data while able to solve people problems by being a true partner and consultant to business leaders and employees. You will provide your expertise to manage all people-related issues while providing guidance and implementing global HR practices and tools. You will be coach and advise managers on all levels to lead change management processes, workforce planning efforts and development programs for all employees.
The day to day:
- Partner with managers and provide resources to assess, manage, and improve employee performance
- Use metrics to track and communicate HR performance to business and HR leaders
- Assess employee engagement on a proactive, ongoing basis; identifies and works to address disengagement issues early
- Acts as a mediator, available for informal or formal mediation discussions
- Provides managers with 1:1 or group training/coaching and other resources to help them become better leaders
- Educates employees and managers on business-critical legal, policy, and HR related processes to create clarity and alignment
- Forecasts current and future talent needs
- Succession planning; proactively identifying next-generation leaders
- Minimum 5 years as an HR Business Partner, preferably in a global company that experienced rapid growth
- Additional experience as a generalist is important, and a background in recruiting is a plus
- Data-driven with proven experience applying metrics to implement change in business
- Knowledge of local employment laws to ensure compliance in the US and our growing international locations, and the ability to apply those laws to our current and future employees
- Must be able to travel to various locations, including international travel frequently
- Must have a sense of humor, and the ability to roll with change in a very fast-paced dynamic environment
Bonus points for:
- HRBP experience in international locations, including establishing a location in a new country would be fantastic
- Multilingual – Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew would be helpful
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs