- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Business Partner to work in our Houston office supporting our extremely successful Commodity Markets and Finance business.
- You will collaborate with a team of HR professionals in New York, and globally, to ensure the people agenda remains aligned with HR and business strategies and corporate HR principles and practices. This is a fast paced environment with fluid priorities and the need for streamlined response requiring someone with the ability to build strong business relationships, to establish a high level of personal credibility and knowledge, and to leverage internal and external specialist resources.
In this role, you will:
- Provide generalist HR support and advice to Houston clients either directly or in coordination with regional HR Business Partners and HR Specialists
- Consult with all levels of management and coordinating with key HR stakeholders in the region to strategically execute Employee Relations, Performance Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Learning and Development, Talent Management, and Compensation and Benefits matters
- Provide location-specific input on the development of strategies and programs and help tailor regional implementation of the firm’s people strategy
- Deliver on the development and/or implementation of HR processes
- Contribute to broader HR projects, including global initiatives as needed
To succeed you will:
- Have at least 5 years + demonstrable HR generalist experience in a fast paced, professional environment; ideally from an international financial services or energy trading business
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working and interacting with staff of all levels and display a high level of service orientation and expertise in managing different stakeholders
- Have the ability to self-manage and be adept at managing and prioritizing multiple tasks within tight timeframes
- Display commercial acumen
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs