Why Do We Love Coming To Work Every Day?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers.
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers.
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive – we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results, develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open – combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
For more information, visit Finastra.com
Perform moderately complex human resources duties in areas such as employment, benefits, employee relations, training, compensation, performance management, policies and procedures, and other special projects. Serve as contact for employees and managers and answer questions regarding HR policies and procedures. Provide guidance on strategic and HR operational issues to management and recommend and develop new programs and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advise managers on performance management, employee relations, disciplinary, and compensation issues.
- Participate as a member of the local site management team for responsible location(s) to represent HR.
- Respond to and resolve employee questions related to policies and procedures, benefits, and other HR practices and programs.
- Manage new hire process to include coordinating and conducting new employee orientation sessions, providing benefit information and collecting and verifying necessary paperwork to maintain personnel file.
- Manage termination process to include conducting exit interviews, coordination of paperwork and educating employees regarding portability and cessation of benefits.
- Create, track and maintain personnel files by filing updated paperwork.
- Process status changes and submit paperwork for updates needed within HRIS.
- Participate in development and implementation of Human Resources policies, programs, and procedures and departmental goals and objectives.
- Assist HR Management team with on-going reporting needs and special projects.
- Administer and maintain FMLA leaves and short-term disability process for assigned location(s).
- Coordinate annual benefits open enrollment process to include participating in status meetings, employee communication, and completion tracking.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and facilitation of employee training programs to meet individual, departmental and organizational development needs.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations governing employment practices.
- Assist in coordinating certain employee related on-site meetings and events.
- Pursue continued education opportunities to maintain and increase knowledge of Human Resources laws, trends.
- Assist recruiting function when necessary, i.e. job postings, employment screenings, and references.
- Document and track OSHA and Workers’ Compensation information for assigned locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Human Resources related state and federal laws.
- Excellent knowledge of HR operations, administration, and HRIS experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and analytical skills required.
- Ability to make independent decisions using sound judgment.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities, and meet set deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Facilitation and training delivery skills required
- 5+ years relevant work experience in Human Resources.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Ability to receive, express, or exchange detailed information through oral and written communication.
- Position involves mostly sedentary work, exerting a negligible amount of effort to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Work involves sitting most of the time.
- Ability to see and operate a computer.
- Work is performed in a general office environment.
- Approximately 25% travel required.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact us at 800-274-7280.