LEADING RECRUITING AT IMC:
- Architect the overall strategy and vision for recruiting within the United States.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment across all levels, including campus, lateral and senior level hires, including sourcing, recruiting, negotiating and closing of candidates while delivering the highest quality candidate experience.
- Partner closely with the hiring managers to assess organizational needs and develop thoughtful and innovative direct sourcing, pipelining, referral, social media, networking, agency and campus strategies.
- Ensure IMC is using the appropriate selection and assessment methodologies to evaluate candidates across technical, personality and other relevant skills and attributes.
- Lead a team of recruiting professionals, focused on driving accountability and implementing rigor and discipline into the recruiting process, supporting their growth and development, and shaping their strategies and team alignments.
- Manage agency and search firm relationships, including the negotiation and execution of contracts.
- Develop and utilize metrics and reporting to ensure productivity and effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- Provide direction and consultation on emerging trends and evolving recruiting practices, providing an “outside in” view, (e.g. branding and marketing, events, perks and offers) particularly among IMC’s competitors for talent in technology and financial services.
- Serve as an integral face of IMC and culture ambassador for the firm.
WHAT MAKES IT FUN?
- We are looking for the best technical talent in the market. At IMC, you will be a true partner with our hiring managers whilst having full autonomy with leading an expanding team of recruiters
- You will be able to set the strategy and vision with the team in order to obtain clear goals and initiatives that will drive our business to the next level
- IMC is in a high growth phase and you will have an opportunity to be leading this extremely important goal for the organization
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years relevant professional experience within the financial services, technology or other appropriate industry.
- Excellent academic credentials; bachelor’s degree from a top tier college or university preferred.
- Experience leading a team and must have worked in both experience and campus recruitment.
- Experience recruiting professionals at all levels and creating innovative strategies for targeting different levels of candidates.
- Professional pedigree working with organizations known for their forward-thinking talent practices and bar for talent.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills; listens and communicates effectively; inspires; builds strong relationships; strong influencing skills.
- High energy with presence, poise, sound judgement and gravitas; confident, credible and is able to earn the respect of the professionals in the firm.
We are at the core a trading firm, however we value trading and technology equally and we believe that cooperation between traders and technologists is one of our great strengths. This is also reflected in our organizational and remuneration policies. We believe in fostering a truly flat environment in which great ideas can be recognized as well as put into practice from anybody within our organization