Kraken is one of the largest and most successful Bitcoin exchanges in the world and we’re growing faster than ever. We’re looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers, we truly believe our success depends on having both in spades. Join us and the movement to change the way the world thinks about money.
Learn more about us:
About the Role
This is a fully remote job, US-based.
Kraken is growing at an unbelievably rapid pace, during an incredibly exciting time in the crypto industry. The Head of People Experience role at Kraken is absolutely vital to our company’s continued success. We highly value our unique culture at Kraken, and we will be entrusting this person to head-up the charge to not only maintain a phenomenal employee experience but take it to even new heights. You will be responsible for every facet of the “Krakenite People Experience (KX)”, from overseeing our recruiting initiatives to leading all HR efforts. We are looking for someone who is dynamic, innovative, creative, has outstanding character, and possesses an incredible knack for understanding human nature.
- Rapidly scale our People Experience department, which is tasked with providing our globally diverse team with a delightful experience
- Champion our culture, helping and guiding all Krakenites through rapid change and expansion
- Develop and implement new, innovative approaches to build and strengthen our culture
- Drive these initiatives throughout all company departments
- Provide expert advice and counsel to executive leadership regarding all employee experience related matters
- Develop and implement talent development programs
- Develop and implement efficient processes and governance in support of all HR programs and policies to deliver on business needs
- Collaborate with the IT team to implement and maintain the HRIS system
- Work in close collaboration with internal counsel to manage all employment-related regulatory compliance
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive onboarding program that is specifically tailored to a remote-based workforce
- Collaborate with leaders across all functions to effectively tailor the employee experience
- Proven track record of building and improving employee experience at top-notch organizations
- 10 yrs in HR-related field with 5 yrs experience in a management position
- Experience with global, distributed teams and international offices
- Experience in a growth company environment, scaling rapidly from a small, scrappy startup to an established, large company
- Expertise with HRIS implementations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional follow-through skills
- Collaborative, empathetic, understanding, humble, and willing to enter into others’ POVs
- Innovative, creative and driver of new initiatives, while continually engaging in learning mindset
- Ability to empower, trust and motivate direct reports
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, rapidly-changing, highly-ambiguous environment
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
We’re powered by people from the around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.