FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, and TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states and 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, and Scotland.
About the role
The Growth Marketing Manager, Sportbook will be responsible for driving revenue and customer value by cross-selling customers across all FanDuel Group products (Casino, Fantasy, Sportsbook, TVG) at the right time and right place. This is a critical role for the company that requires a strategic, deeply analytical, customer-focused, and tenacious professional. You will need to collaborate closely with Growth, Customer Marketing, Product, Analytics, and Commercial functions, and have the ability to influence a cross-functional and matrixed group.
What you’ll do
- Reporting: Work with Commercial & Analytics to develop cross-sell KPIs & reporting. Own the achievement and reporting of cross-sell performance on a macro product line level, as well as on an individual campaign level
- Customer Value: Work with Analytics to develop an understanding of the impact of of cross-sell on customer value. Share these results across the company to evangelize cross-sell
- Customer Lifecycle: Identify key points in the customer lifecycle, and key customer segments to cross-sell customers to other brands, and collaborate with the Customer Marketing team to implement and measure these programs
- Segmentation: Identify ideal customer segments to target for cross-sell, and execute ad-hoc as well as always-on campaigns for these users
- Events Calendar / Offers: Create monthly calendar of ad hoc cross-sell offers, collaborating with the Growth team to understand key acquisition periods and high-performing offers
- Testing & Learning: Run a test and learn strategy to drive cross-sell improvements, optimizing targeting, offer, channel, creative etc.
- Product Optimizations: Identify opportunities to drive cross-sell in Product, and collaborate with Product Development on improvements and improving promotional placements
- Project Management: Project manage all levels of milestones, tasks, and dependencies across all relevant departments / functions for all cross-sell initiatives
- Additional Projects: Own the identification and implementation of additional potential cross-sell channels (e.g. Retail)
Who we’re looking for
- Customer Focus – Thinks about customers 24/7, and puts them at the heart of all that we do
- Business Insights – Data-driven and strategic; uses insights to impact commercial drivers. Highly proficient in Excel and data visualization tools including Tableau
- Marketeer – Previous experience in multiple marketing functions such as Growth, Retention, and Product Marketing. Experience with marketing tools and systems a plus, e.g. email service providers, mobile marketing, tracking & attribution tools
- Collaborative – An absolute team player who thrives on working in a complex, matrixed environment and can influence others
- Driven – Driven to set & achieve ambitious goals by thinking outside-the-box and tenaciously pursuing new opportunities
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K with company contribution match
- Generous healthcare plans
There’s more, but we don’t want to go on and on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don’t tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.