- Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) is a global organization of 2350 employees in 90 countries. ICRM supports all Citi businesses and legal entities globally.
- The mission of ICRM is to provide effective global compliance risk governance, in partnership with the first, second and third lines of defense. This is accomplished by:
- embedding Citi’s compliance risk management culture through strengthening ICRM capabilities and leading efforts across Citi to be the best in compliance risk management
- activating the lines of defense to achieve responsible growth through a clear risk framework, with proactive ownership of compliance risks by the first-line of defense, with oversight and credible challenge provided by ICRM and other second-line functions
- identifying, monitoring and mitigating compliance risk in conformance with regulatory requirements
- Provide comprehensive and strategic HR partnership to the ICRM function
- Determine what HR strategies are necessary to deliver results; translate ICRM strategy into HR priorities including talent and performance management, enhanced Manager Capability and Manager Effectiveness.
- Partner with leaders to assess organizational structure and implement programs to strengthen alignment between people resources and Transformation outcomes
- Identify solutions to align people resources with ICRM strategy (right people in right jobs and right locations); facilitate organization change
- Partner on change management initiatives. Support transformation initiatives including restructuring and re-engineering activities
- Provide managers thoughtful and effective coaching on people management and organizational issues including organizational design, change management, reduction in force, team building and overall effectiveness.
- Develop key business partnerships and lead initiatives that build capabilities in compensation, staffing, identifying/building talent, performance management, aligning/defining organizational structure and management effectiveness
- Drive HR capability by partnering with members of the extended HR team to develop and implement new and/or improved programs and processes
- Manage internal and external relationships across HR disciplines
- Partner with global HR & COE colleagues to deliver HR solutions that enable ICRM to meet marketplace and regulatory demands including colleagues in HRPS and the regional HR teams in Asia, Emea and Latam/Mexico.
- HR Advisor with experience influencing and coaching at the senior manager level
- Experience in partnering with senior leaders in the development and implementation of HR strategies
- Exceptional partnership skills both with clients and within HR
- A demonstrated track record of developing and managing relationships with clients
- Strong analytical ability with capability to identify business trends and opportunities.
- Results Orientation – ability to define goals and metrics, develop actionable plans and manage work to achieve desired outcomes; has a sense of urgency and fosters the same in others.
- Communications – ability to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings and styles and strong influence, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Accountability – assumes ownership for achieving results and collective goals.
- Teamwork – acts as a catalyst for formulating a collaborative environment to achieve a common purpose.
- Change Orientation – works effectively in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change; maintains a positive outlook in difficult situations; a change agent.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and follow up.
- 8+ years of human resource advisor experience in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or related field or Masters/MBA.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs