- This role directly supports Cargill’s Global Ethics & Compliance team, which is responsible for the administration of Cargill’s Global Ethics and Compliance program. The role is specifically aligned against the auditing functions of the program, which include concenrtrated support for an HR audit initiative, general support for anti-bribery, anti-trust and anti-boycott auditing, and participating with other non-audit portions of the global compliance framework. This role demands someone who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, drive results, proactivity identify and resolve problems and requires building strong operational relationships.
- Non Management Incentive Plans Audit / Oversight: Participates with the design, launch and administration of an enhanced auditing program associated with non-management incentive programs (non-MIP) that are deployed across Cargill’s individual business lines. The successful candidate will need to have an extensive background with the design and deployment of targeted auditing initiatives, with expertise in reviewing financial data, as well as a high experience level with project manangement and operating fairly independently.
- Action Plan Monitoring: Provide support with the monitoring and reporting of action plans that result from the broader compliance risk assessment program and the global anti-bribery program; performing follow up with targeted business partners and communicating results to the GECO leadership team. The successful candidate will need to be adept at handling workloads that will fluctuate daily, as the action plans contain a high degree of variability across the organization.
- Additional Global Ethics & Compliance Support: Assist with the administration of certifications and disclosures, global business risk assessment activities, collection of various compliance metrics ( examples include site usage, training completion rates, boycott requests) and other project work as assigned. The successful candidate will be comfortable with managing projects both independently and collaboratively, providing insights with process improvement and serving as an important member of a growing compliance organization.
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 – 5 years of business/industry work experience with 2+ years of supporting audit / compliance operations
- A commitment to the highest level of personal intregrity and demonstrated comfort level with having access to sensitive data
- Experience with the design and management of auditing programs and familiarity with compensation programs / financial data
- Strong aptitude with Microsoft Excel, including the use of pivot tables and other tools to perform data analysis
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and apply strong strategic thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including the use of MS Word, SharePoint and other tools
- Demonstrated change leader and supporting teams dealing with ambiguity
- Ability and willingness to act independently and take initiative
Master’s Degree in Human Resources