- EY’s Contract Recruitment team, GigNow, is on a multi-year transformation journey to source, match and engage contractors for client serving and internally facing roles. The Talent Acquisition (TA) Recruiter is responsible for identifying top contractor talent and converting prospects to active candidates to fill contract positions for the firm. The TA Recruiter will use an array of sourcing strategies and tools to develop and qualify top contractor talent to present to Experienced Recruiters and will team with Experienced Recruiters to maintain a relationship with candidate until engagement.
- The TA Recruiter is responsible for building strong internal and external relationships and building a network of key contacts to increase the pipeline of additional prospects for current and future openings. A deep understanding of the assigned service line and sector and/or business unit, in addition to an ability to promote and sell the key differentiators of the firm, is essential. The TA Recruiter will proactively communicate market knowledge, trends and intelligence as well as feedback from the market on EY to respective parties.
- In collaboration with team lead and experienced recruiter(s), responsible to source highly qualified contractor talent for assigned hiring team contractor needs
- Conduct pre-qualifying phone screens on candidates and targeted warm calls utilizing selling techniques to generate interest in EY contractor opportunities
- Networking in the market, use social media outlets, to build a network and pipeline of contractor contacts in line with service line, sub service line, or competency
- Partners closely, daily, with experienced recruiter, to meet the needs of the EY internal engagement teams to place contractors into appropriate roles. Also teams with Sourcing Analyst & Referral Recruiter to generate pipeline.
- May attend virtual or live professional conferences or attend recruiting events to generate contractor pipeline, and follows up with participants to convert to potential candidates on
- Accountable for specific sourcing channel responsibilities
- On-line tools and resources
- Accountable for capturing competitive/market intelligence for business units assigned and for communicating findings to experienced/executive recruiters
- Shares best practices and communicates with other candidate development and recruiting team members
- Manages candidate flow within GigNow technology tool to ensure all data is accurate and updated
- Utilizes the firm’s recruitment tools and processes to execute work flow and track/measure results
- Works with Talent Acquisition Lead and research to oversee productivity of the various sourcing channels
- Monitors and reports quality and quantity of resumes on a daily/weekly basis
- Tracks and reports sourcing results
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sourcing, candidate development, or contract recruiting in professional services, corporate and or agency.
- Advanced user knowledge of technology and on-line sourcing and research tools
- Name generation and/or organizational mapping experience
- Aptitude with internet research techniques (e.g., Boolean searches)
- Strong investigation/data analysis/research/market-mapping related activities
- Excellence in organizational skills, extremely detail oriented, and task oriented
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently and autonomously, while exhibiting exceptional
- team skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Proficient in MS office suite; familiarity with ATS/CMS tools
- Certifications in internet sourcing techniques a plus
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs