The successful candidate will have an owner/operator mentality to take over leading the day-to-day operations of the Firm’s client directed trading platform and capabilities. The candidate should have experience managing and building product offerings within the retail brokerage and trading sector, delivered digitally; solid understanding of the brokerage regulatory landscape; understanding of trade flows and execution process; mastery of working on high scale, consumer facing digital products; and demonstrated ability to work with large, high caliber distributed teams. This role will report to the Head of Wealth Management and Banking and work with all members of the C-suite.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the Firm’s trading platform
- Drive and manage business plan and strategic roadmap for the brokerage offering
- Own product level OKRs and ensure alignment to Firm-level objectives
- Own/manage external partner relationships
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to drive new product definition and development, from initial requirements to product launch, monitoring, and refinement
- Partner with Compliance and Risk to own policy and procedures for the business
- Work with senior management to define and track success criteria
- Work with design, product, and engineering teams to craft a delightful user experience
- Drive successful integration with external partners
- Communicate product vision and roadmap to teams across the company.
- Be a team leader
- 5-10+ years of capital markets experience, with 5+ years specifically focused in digital delivery of retail trading solutions
- Intimate knowledge of KYC procedures, digital account opening, accounting opening
- Demonstrated, expert knowledge of the trade lifecycle: order entry, execution, pricing, settlement, etc.
- Facile with SQL databases such as Redshift, Postgresql
- Candidate will have an expert understanding of trade platform infrastructures, flow of funds, financial / pricing drivers (commissions, cash sweep, payment for order flow, margin book management)
- Candidate will have an expert understanding of next-generation platforms and technologies
- Candidate will have an expert understanding of fintech peer group, disruptors, vendor landscape and emerging providers
- Candidate will be intimately familiar with pressing legal and regulatory considerations facing the digital trading sector
- Experience in traditional wealth management or related strategy consulting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, with technical degree a plus
- Demonstrated success working on B2C products
- Strong analytical skills a must
- Strong presentation skills a must
- Well organized, disciplined approach to work with a high level of attention to detail
- Highly technologically literate, with advanced spreadsheet modeling skills, and programming knowledge a benefit
- Strong project management skills a must
MoneyLion is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. We leverage the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business.