BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Forensic Accounting & Investigations Senior Associate is responsible for analyzing documents, participating in site visits and interviews, and performing transactional reviews and testing to support compliance monitorships, global forensic and other litigation matters.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, required
– MBA or other relevant advanced degree, preferred
– Three (3) or more years of experience in public accounting, external/internal audit, compliance, internal controls, international engagements, or litigation services consulting experience, required
– CPA, preferred
– Other advanced certification (Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Financial Analyst, Certified in Financial Forensics), preferred
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word, preferred
– Business Mandarin fluency, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong analytical and basic research skills related to the retrieval and organization of high volumes of information
– Solid organizational skills especially ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
– Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
– Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
– Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm